Low Temperature Tempering Furnace
The main uses of low temperature tempering furnace:
For normalizing, annealing, and quenching of metal parts. The furnace uses energy-saving electric furnaces made of lightweight refractory bricks and refractory fibers. 1200 ° C can be used for heating and quenching metal or alloy steel parts.
Main technical parameters of low temperature tempering furnace:
Rated power (kW): 35
Maximum working temperature (℃): 350
Hearth size (mm): 600 × 900 × 450
Loading capacity (kg): 420
Process method of low temperature tempering furnace:
1) The equipment is equipped with a cryogenic processing box with a computer for continuous monitoring and can automatically adjust the amount of liquid nitrogen and automatically increase and decrease the temperature.
2) Processing process The processing process consists of three programs: precision cooling, ultra-low temperature insulation and heating.
The reasons why cryogenic treatment can improve performance are as follows:
1) It transforms austenite with lower hardness into harder, more stable martensite with higher wear resistance and heat resistance;
2) Through ultra-low temperature treatment, the crystal lattice of the material to be processed has more widely distributed carbide particles with higher hardness and finer grain size;
3) It can produce more uniform, smaller, and micro material structures with greater density in metal grains;
4) Due to the addition of micro-carbide particles and a finer crystal lattice, it leads to a denser molecular structure, and the tiny voids in the material are greatly reduced;
5) After the material has undergone ultra-low temperature treatment, the internal thermal stress and mechanical stress are greatly reduced, thereby effectively reducing the possibility of causing cracks and chipping of tools and cutting tools. In addition, because the residual stress in the tool affects the ability of the cutting edge to absorb kinetic energy, the tool subjected to ultra-low temperature treatment not only has higher abrasion resistance, but also the harm of its own residual stress is greatly reduced than that of the untreated tool;
6) In the treated cemented carbide, a new combination of molecular structures is generated due to the decrease of its electronic kinetic energy